Monday, December 5, 2011

Not So Expensive Stocking Stuffers For Kids

Just a list I had in my head about cheap stocking stuffers that are easy to find and great for kids!

You know when I grew up I never once had a overflowing stocking. The most items I migt of seen were 6 things. Normally me and sister would get an orange or apple, small candle, mittens or socks, chocolate, a card with money and a scratch ticket. We never got that every year but those were the gift ideas.

Now here are some ideas that can fit into a stocking for kids.

- Toothbrush
- Toothpaste with an animated character
- Mittens
- Scarf
- Socks
- Small box of chocolates, candy bar, tube M&Ms, etc
- Crayons
- Activity flip book
- Deck Of Cards
- Hot Chocolate Mix
- School Supplies/Craft Supplies
- Small Plush
- CD
-DVD
- Gift Card
- Bubble Gum
- Card With Money
- Trading Cards
- Jump Rope

This is just to name a few. Now before you start thinking things are expensive on the list only a few would be. During the year stores knock down prices on games, movies, DVDs, etc... So do your shopping when those sales are going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment