Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another Christmas Season Over

Well it is 3 days after Christmas. By now I am sure trees are coming down and the home is becoming less stressful for some, others are probably still eating left over turkey or ham.

I had a really good Christmas, nice gifts and money. I hope others had a wonderful Christmas too.

I won't be taking my tree down until New Years day or so, because that is what my family did growing up.

I just wanted everyone to know that with Christmas over this blog won't be getting as much attention for the time being. I am hoping to start another blog on Valentine's Day :)

Anyhow seeing that New Years is almost here, I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

And thank you for all the people that read my blog and left a comment.

2 comments:

  1. I will wait for your post(Valetine special).Thanks for sharing. Builders in London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reply, thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete