Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Little Decoration Idea With Dollar Store Stuff

I wasn't suppose to buy anything for decorating this year but I bought a few things from the dollar store. I browsed the Christmas isle for a long time trying to figure out what I wanted to do. I didn't want to spend money on lots of stuff or anything.

Today I happened to do a lot of cleaning and got my first 2 Christmas cards I received out with my decoration.

So this is what I bought:

You can probably notice the $2.00 tag on the basket from the dollarama. So I choose this basket because I liked it and a box of wrapped present decorations.

This was the result:
Very simple, I just put all the little wrapped gifts in the basket. I don't know why but I thought it looked cute and it was simple and cheap. I don't think it even cost $4.00.

And here is the start of decorating other then my tree:

The space is very limited and that is my boyfriends bookshelf by his desk. Last year there was no dinosaur or sword on that shelf but there is now. So he told me I could put the cards infront of the sword. It doesn't look the best but its a start and I like the little basket with gifts.

Anyhow Just a thought to throw out there for people not wanting to spend big bucks on decorations some are worth while from a dollar store.

No comments:

Post a Comment