Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Very Homemade Christmas Card

Sorry for being so late with posting today. Today has been a busy day for me, however my tree is not up but it might be later. Anyways for today I am going to post pictures of a card I made, its homemade. So I will write this sort of as a “How To” but I know most people will already know how to do this.

What You Need:

- Construction Paper
- Glue Stick
- Scissors
- Old Wrapping Paper
- Old Christmas Cards

Basically what I did was recycled some Christmas cards and old wrapping paper into a new card. Now I never actually used old cards, I prefer keeping mine, so I bought 2 boxes for a buck a piece... Anyways I am still using them to make cards.

To do its very simple. First take a peice of construction paper and fold it in half, this will be the card we are working with.

Next you want to look your cards over and decide what will be cut from cards or wrapping paper to be glued onto your homemade card.

All you really will be doing is using old cards to make a new one. You can decide what to write if anything...

Photobucket



This is a picture of the first card I made so far
Very simple and creative, both pictures are used from 2 different cards! This is a good craft to do with the kids or if you tight on money then why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment