Friday, December 4, 2009

Blog Ideas To Come

I wanted to do a quick post to let my readers know that I won’t be only posting youtube videos I find or anything like that... I do plan on recycling and making some of my own ornaments for my tree, when I do I will post the pictures are information here.

I do not have my tree up yet, but my theme this year will be recycling Christmas. Basically I am going to make most of the decorations by redecorating the old ones and of course I will make some of my own from items around the home.

Surely this should be a cost effective and creative way to decorate my tree this year.

I also am working on a schedule to follow for this blog, each day I will post something related to the schedule.

This is my schedule of posting at current:

1. Monday - Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas
2. Craft Tuesday - Card Series
3. Wednesday - Creative Gift Ideas
4. Craft Thursday - Christmas Tree Decoration’s Kids Can Make
5. Friday - Online Christmas Decoration/ Online Shopping Deals
6. Saturday - Creative Decorations For Around The Home
7. Sunday - No Special Post This Day


My plan will be to post 6 days a week on this blog except for Sunday, I will not be posting Sunday just because the day will be my day off and if I get bored I will just research. As you can probably see most of my content is videos I found on Youtube. I am sharing videos from Youtube because I like the ideas showed in them and I am learning new Christmas ideas this way too.

Anyhow each day I will try and post something new follow the schedule above, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment