Saturday, December 12, 2009

Great Christmas Decorationing Ideas

Christmas is so fun when it comes to decorating, one of my favorite parts is decorating the tree. I don't go crazy since I really don't have the money to and I live in an apartment. Every year I usually decorate the tree, put a few things underneath and put out my candle set on the table. Beyond that I don't add much touch. This year I would like to experiment and add a few more things though.

Once I actually finish getting this room cleaned up better the tree will go up!, until then though no tree. I will include pictures once its ready and up as well :)
I was searching youtube some more and found more cool videos that I am going to share.

I really liked this first video a lot, it seems like a very nice idea. Its pretty and very Christmas themed

Christmas Decorating tips



Click Here To Go To Video Page On Youtube

Channel Video Was On, You Can Go Here To See More Videos And Subscribe

Visit Website Here

Well this is something you seen in tons of stores but it might look ok around the home to :)

Cheap and Creative Xmas Deco / Christmas Decoration



Click Here To Go To Video Page On Youtube

Channel Video Was On, You Can Go Here To See More Videos And Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment