Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas TV Shows And Movies, Everyone Can Enjoy!

One of my traditions every Christmas is watching the cartoons and movies that come on. Although a lot of the shows that come on are repeats from the year before, I don’t mind. I love Christmas so much that it simply is just an important tradition for me :)

I want to plan ahead a bit to see what nights I will watch TV and what nights I won’t. Now I don’t get cable, I just get a couple channels, I get CBC which is a Canadian Network but around Christmas they usually have some good programming.

I also am very happy to share this with everyone


Just click on the day and another window shows up showing the Christmas show and the time it starts. Last year I remember I had to download a PDF off the website which was ok but this is a lot easier for me, and if I wanted to plan something with my boyfriend I could plan ahead by seeing what is on each day and the time and such.

Depending on where you live you can check the TV channels websites or go to your local cable provider’s website and search each channel and day that way.

I wanted to share this mainly because of the fact that I really do love Christmas and this calendar idea CBC is doing is awesome, and for anyone that may not know or seen it, I got it here with a link back to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment