Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My tree is up and some gifts bought!

I wanted to share a picture of my Christmas tree, I decorated it last night :)


My old tree was nice because it was over 4 feet and bushy enough for my liking. However it was falling apart. So instead of getting the same tree I wanted to try something different. This tree was at Zellers for $9.99, 3 feet. You can tell by the picture it is small but that is ok.

Seeing as it is tiny I covered a box with one of my fleeces and sat it there so its off the floor. The little plate it front is from the Dollerama, I thought it was cute so it got it for our first Christmas. Every year I have put the plate out. You may not notice but there is a small wreath under the tree as well.

I have no garland because we have a cat now, so I placed red beads around the tree and a small set of lights. The tree has no theme really so you will notice a lot of decorations, mostly bulbs. I have at least 5 bells on there, a stocking in front, a snowman, angle in the back, wreath and candy canes. Some of the decorations are old from the 80s! lol

I never really theme my trees and just decorate them any old way.


I did most of my shopping and wrapping very shockingly! Anyways this is my closet in the bedroom, you can see some gifts piled in there. The ones on the vary bottom are for my family and the ones on top are for my boyfriend and a few for me, the cat and our roommate.

I still plan on picking up a few more stocking stuffers and little things, but I am waiting for the next flyer to see if there will be anything worth buying.

I love Christmas, and I am glad I got things wrapped the day I bought them! Now my boyfriend has no idea what could possibly be in there for him :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow - those gifts look like a lot! haha. Should I send you my address ???? ;) JK hehe

    I love the tree though it is small, and I think it looks great! AND I miss you terribly, js. xxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a lot but there is about, 22 gifts :P Which I guess is a lot. However some of that is going to Parrsboro :)

    And thanks it is quite small but I still love it! I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete