Monday, November 21, 2011

Hopefully I won't be a last minute shopper this year!

Every year I have a bad habit of waiting last minute to buy Christmas gifts. I suppose it really doesn't matter when you do it, but it seems the later you wait the busier the stores get with bigger crowds. I do got some Christmas shopping done but I still have a ways to go yet.

The other day I was feeling quite blue so I decided to get off my butt and go to my local Pharmasave. Now you are probably thinking "Why a Pharamsave? What could they possibly sell for Christmas?" I am a flyer shopper, I look at the weekly flyers
usually 2 times to see what is on sale. This week I needed hairspray and I noticed they had Christmas cards 50% off, so I thought "Why not go there!"

Here is the Christmas stuff I picked up:


This week they had Christmas cards 50% off and the Neilson chocolates .79 cents a box! I ended up buying peel and stick tags for the gifts because there is 125 there in total, so I thought that was a decent amount. The marshmallow snowmen and Reese trees are stocking stuffer's.

I know what I am getting for a couple people but I have been waiting for the items to go on sale, however this year I think I would be impressed with myself if the shopping was all done by December 20th or earlier.

It is hard to do because each year a circumstance or change in a buying situation always puts me behind. But here is to hoping this year is better. I know this post has really no meaning with the blog being about affordable gifts and decorations, but I will be posting about myself and what I am doing this year from time to time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment