Saturday, November 28, 2009

Check Out This Wonderful Christmas Card Series :)

I spoke with Kristina to make sure I could post a couple of her videos on my blog, graciously she is ok with it. Now I know my blog is suppose to be affordable gift ideas but I wanted to share a few things that Kristina has made for Christmas. She currently has a series going for holiday cards, these cards are quite wonderful, and though it may not be in your own budget to design cards like this I wanted to share the video anyways.

Day 1 - Holiday Card Series - Happy 25 Days of Christmas



Click Here To Go To Video Page On Youtube

Day 2 - Holiday Card Series - Tis the Season, Noel



As you can see those are some really nice cards! Kristina has her card series still going so be sure to check out her other card videos at her channel.

Click Here To Go To Video Page On Youtube

Channel Video Was On, You Can Go Here To See More Videos And Subscribe

Kristina's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment